One of the most important projects for the development of the city of Patras and its consecutive effects on the quality of life of its people, has recently began.
The phases of construction are:
1. Excavation and backfill.
2. Construction of wire retaining walls, approximately 4.00 m tall.
3. Construction of Pile sheets with total pile heights of 11.00 m, 14.00 m, 16.00 m, 20.00 m and 25.00 m along with the use if tie rods wherever they are required.
4. Completion of all the counterfort retaining walls with heights of 6.50 m, 7.50 m, 9.50 m, 14.50 m and 17.50 m.
5. Foundation of retaining walls is strengthened by piles of heights of 8.00 m, 10.00 m, and 20.00 m and additionally works as a pile cap.
6. Pile sheets and retaining walls counteract through tie rods.